Door No. 1 Careers
We are seeking remarkable people to join us. If that sounds like you, explore our career opportunities and discover how we can change your world today.
At Door No.1, we firmly believe that people come first. We empower them and encourage the free flow of ideas. The company makes investments in its people to ensure their development and career progression within the organisation
Whatever your career aspirations, our diverse business interests will offer you an ideal career. Our environment offers you the opportunity to explore your passion to build a successful, long-term career.
We are looking for uncapped heroes
Event Production Manager
Experience – 5 years local experience in Event Industry
- UAE Driving license and own car
- The event manager will need to have technical knowledge in AV production.
- You will be required to plan, manage and execute events and be responsible for driving results at each event
- You will be accountable for the entire event life cycle of planning, implementation and follow-up/debrief of all events. The event life cycle can include concept, briefing/debriefing, cost analysis, project plans, selecting/hiring vendor partners, venue sourcing/selection, contract negotiations, onsite support, accommodations, amenities, food and beverage, transportation, event registration, production and attendee surveys and survey results. Including set up and breakdown for events, you have been assigned to.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong supplier base in the events industry. You will liaise with suppliers and search for new media, event gimmicks and technology and developing a preferred supplier’s database. All pre -approval of vendors has to taken from management. Negotiate agreements with providers and subcontractors to achieve lowest cost and highest quality of services
- You will be required to interact with account managers in order to maximize profits by estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales
- You will assist in coordinating details and logistics of our events, taking the lead planning role on events. As well as being responsible for assembling the required resources, assigning projects, and verifying that all event deadlines are being met.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel. The candidate must have strong capabilities of creating cost proposals with a sound knowledge of vendor rates from entertainment, to branding as well as production.
- Assess project and resource requirements. Coordinate and monitor event timelines, you have been assigned to. Also plan and organize production schedule by overseeing production processes
- Adheres to and enforces company policies, safety rules, and compliance, ensuring that health and safety regulations are met. Determining quality control standards
- Weekday and Weekend hours with flexibility in work schedule that will include nights, weekends and holidays.
Exhibition Telesales Executive
Experience – 3 years and above local experience in the Exhibition Industry
- Ideal candidate must have a Min of 3 years’ experience in the similar field
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of English, bilingual a plus
- Ability to stay professional and focused in stressful situations
- Strong customer-orientation and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work towards strict calling targets
- Driving license will be a plus
- Will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Research and identify new opportunities.
- Maintain a telesales customer pipeline & portfolio and generate quality sales lead opportunities for own and BDM’s territory via cold calling.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- To contribute towards the development of exhibitor and visitor database relevant to assigned exhibitions
- Assist colleagues in their job functions in order to meet client deadlines
- To manage event Exhibitions mailings and sourcing the collateral